State rules of 258
1. State Peace
a) NO attacks against Bases in Alliances.
b) Everyone works together, to win Cross State Battles and Desert Oasis Event.
c) No forcing to join another alliance. Everyone can decide free, which alliance to join.
d) Scouting is an act of war. The base that scouted, can be attacked.
2. Level 7 resources territory
a) No bases are allowed in level 7 resources territory.
b) While "War for the Throne", Bases are allowed in level 7 resources territory. (Port back to another location, after War for the Throne)
a) It's free to gather everywhere, for everyone.
b) NO Attacks are allowed against gathering troops.
c) DO NOT leave unfinished resource spots. If you can't finish a spot in one go, use a spot of lower level.
d) Leaving a spot unfinished leads to punishment: That player must be attacked by his own alliance once, without warning, with battle report posted in group (whatsapp TOP R4). No fake report with zero kills is acceptable. The attack has to be legitimate.
4. President (Throne rotation)
a) There is no rotation for the presidency. DxE always takes the throne. GMW lost the right for the presidency, when they broke the former agreement of rotation. KWR declined to participate in the rotation.
b) NO Negative Buffs are allowed to be given to anybody, except to those, that break the state rules.
c) Positive Buffs should be given to everybody, not only to members of the own alliance.
DxE - Alliance Rules:
1. DxE follows those rules above.
2. We don't attack bases in alliances, if you do, you will be punished.
3. Donation for alliance technology is requiered, weekly donation of 0 gets you demoted in rank or even kicked out of alliance.
4. Finish a resource spot completely, don't leave small amounts of resources. If you cant finish in one go, use a lower level resource spot.
5. Level 10 resource spots
a) Only TWO (2) level 10 spots (from resource Station) are allowed for each player at the same time.
b) If you need one, ask someone that can place one and donate 1.000 stones, then your spot will be placed.
c) Use that spot right away. There is no "This is my spot, I will gather it later"
d) Finish the level 10 spot in ONE go, or resend your troops just after the return.
e) If a level 10 spot already has been used, but isn't used at the moment, everyone is allowed to use it, first come, first serve.
f) When troops of player A just leave a level 10 spot, player B hast to wait 15 min before sending troops to that spot. That means, player A hast 15 min time, to resend his troops to "his" spot.
g) Suggestion: Only use level 10 spots while "gathering events" or in times of war.
6. While Cross State and Desert Event we focus on the phases that are on:
- Zombie Killing
- Technology Research
- Building Upgrade
- Troop Training
- Kill Event
Check the activity Center to see the points you get for the different actions.
The phases are random.
7. dxe and dXe are our Farm Alliances. All Farm Bases have to be in our Farm Alliances, no farms in other Alliances
8. The Zombie Siege Event always starts 4 hours before the event ends.
9. Member Rankings
a) We allow only 12 R4 members the same time.
b) Ranks will be adapted, depening on Power, Activity, Donating...
c) Do not ask for change of your rank, R4 and R5 members will make you the rank that fits for you.
10. Once your DxE, you belong to the family. No spying for other alliances. If we find out you're a spy, you will burn and noone can protect you. No running away to other alliances for protection.
11. Everyone that attacks DxE, will be destroyed, no running to another alliance for protection.
12. We have a whatsapp group for warnings, and one for talk, if you want to be added, send your cell phone number to one of the R4 members, or leader, with your country code.
13. Our alliance is an english speaking alliance. When you can't read/write english, please use your native language in game chat, in a proper way, so that translation works. In whatasapp ONLY use english, there is no translation integrated.
DxE 4 LIFE